Losing With P.R.I.D.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Losing With P.R.I.D.E

It's not a diet, It's a lifestyle!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Buffet Eating Trick

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Lunchalot

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Buffet Eating Trick Empty
PostSubject: Buffet Eating Trick   Buffet Eating Trick EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 6:27 pm

I love chinese buffets. I love the awesome variety of foods. Here's how I still enjoy buffets while losing weight.

(This technique only works when dining alone)

It's extremely simple. Instead og dining in, I just get what I want to get in a to-go container. Not only am I controlling my portion size, but I am saving money. It usually costs me about 4-5 dollars for a to-go meal vs $15 dollars or so to sit in, including tax and tip.

Hope this tip helps!
Back to top Go down
ProudSister2

ProudSister2

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Buffet Eating Trick   Buffet Eating Trick EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 8:12 pm

That's an awesome tip!! clapping I'm going to try that!

And for me, if I'm going OUT to a buffet....
I'll know ahead of time that I only go up once. I walk through the whole thing, pick out the things that I REALLY want and take a small amount of each. My plate is NOT heaping when I'm done. I literally have a bite or two of each thing.
I eat it slowly...drink a LOT...and by the time I'm done, I'm full AND I've eaten some YUMMY stuff!
jump for joy
Back to top Go down
Proudsister1

Proudsister1

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Buffet Eating Trick   Buffet Eating Trick EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 9:36 pm

You are both so smart when it comes to buffets... I just stay away from them all together cuz I feel like I'm wasting money at an "all you can eat" when all I can eat is a small portion Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buffet Eating Trick   Buffet Eating Trick Empty

Back to top Go down

Buffet Eating Trick
Page 1 of 1