Losing With P.R.I.D.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Losing With P.R.I.D.E

It's not a diet, It's a lifestyle!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fried ravioli....YUM!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ProudSister2

ProudSister2

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Fried ravioli....YUM! Empty
PostSubject: Fried ravioli....YUM!   Fried ravioli....YUM! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 5:20 pm

Yes...I ate some today! And I feel NO guilt about it! Smile
I've done things like this all throughout my journey, and I've been successful thus far, and will continue to be...with PRIDE!

So here's the thing....

I had brought my Go Lean bar with me for lunch....as I do a lot of the time. (I usually have one with a can of diet coke and it really fills me up!)
But....today, some friends from work were ordering out and I wanted some ravioli's! Soooo.... I ordered them. There were about 12 in the order I think. In the past, I could have EASILY eaten them all...and then some! But today I was in control. I decided I would have my bar for dinner...and have these for lunch.

I drank my bottle of water as I waited...and had drank water all day....

My food arrived and I reminded myself to eat slowly and really taste the food (even through I was working while eating...I focused my mind on this)...drank a big sip of my diet coke in between each bite....

By the time I finished my 5th ravioli...I was FULL! I did not need to MAKE myself stop eating...I was really, truly full! holy moly

So...I gave the rest of them away!

Kept drinking water throughout the day...

Walked on the treadmill after work....

Had my bar for dinner and am full from THAT even!

And I have NO doubt that I'll see a loss this week!

Obviously this is not something I would choose to do every day...but knowing that I can SOMETIMES is GOOD with me!

It's when we start depriving ourselfs of the things we want....thats when we fail!.

Here's to all of us being winners!

cheering you on
Back to top Go down
Proudsister1

Proudsister1

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Fried ravioli....YUM! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fried ravioli....YUM!   Fried ravioli....YUM! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2008 5:44 pm

clapping clapping clapping

That's what it's all about... portion control and losing with PRIDE :) It really works if you apply it... keep up the good work sisterfriend :)

cheering you on cheering you on cheering you on
Back to top Go down

Fried ravioli....YUM!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Losing With P.R.I.D.E :: Lets Talk About P.R.I.D.E :: P - Portion Control-
Jump to: