Losing With P.R.I.D.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Losing With P.R.I.D.E

It's not a diet, It's a lifestyle!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

halvsies at a restaurant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
binkiebabe

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-29

halvsies at a restaurant Empty
PostSubject: halvsies at a restaurant   halvsies at a restaurant EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 9:41 am

I've gotta agree with you guys about splitting your food in 1/2 even before you start eating. I went out with a girlfriend last week, and ordered my fave tavern burger with bleu cheese & carmelized onions, which, previously, would have been gone in a flash. But I asked for a takeout container RIGHT AWAY, and the waitress said, "Hey, that's a really good idea!" and my friend was like, "What the heck are you doing?" but it worked!

I cut my burger & fries in 1/2, put them in the takeout box, and ate the rest of my dinner, sipped my glass of wine, and drank water in between each bite. It was delish, I felt totally satisfied, and not so full that I couldn't sit comfortably when we got to the Bushnell to see the lame-o John Denver Tribute.

Now if I could only figure out how to drink enough water all day while I'm working & not close to a ladies room.....'cuz I'm sure not gonna pee in Trolltown!!!

thankyou
Back to top Go down
Proudsister1

Proudsister1

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: halvsies at a restaurant   halvsies at a restaurant EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 11:10 am

Good for you! Smile It sure beats that " I can't believe I ate the whole thing" feeling of being so stuffed :)
Back to top Go down
ProudSister2

ProudSister2

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: halvsies at a restaurant   halvsies at a restaurant EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 9:31 pm

lol...good for you bev! I did it again today! After I weighed in (as I do every 2 weeks)....I went to 99 for my chicken sandwich & parmasian fries that I like. When I was served and asked for the take our container, the cute LITTLE waitress raised her eyebrows and said "THATS planning ahead" I said "Yup!" jump for joy
Now I have the other half in the fridge for lunch tomorrow. YUM!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: halvsies at a restaurant   halvsies at a restaurant Empty

Back to top Go down

halvsies at a restaurant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Losing With P.R.I.D.E :: Lets Talk About P.R.I.D.E :: P - Portion Control-
Jump to: