Losing With P.R.I.D.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Losing With P.R.I.D.E

It's not a diet, It's a lifestyle!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lets talk about moderation for a moment....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ProudSister2

ProudSister2

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Lets talk about moderation for a moment.... Empty
PostSubject: Lets talk about moderation for a moment....   Lets talk about moderation for a moment.... EmptyTue Feb 05, 2008 8:00 pm

One of the things that goes along with the portion control area, is moderation. When we talk about "portion control"...we are talking about more than just the AMOUNT of food we're eating.

When we say you can eat anything you want....that's not to say you could eat half of a Burger King value meal every night, call that portion control and expect to lose weight!

We all know, for the most part, what healthier food choices are for ourselves. And we certainly have heard enough in our past what is BAD for us. Soooo...you have to work with that, and keep it in mind. You can have that half of a value meal (portion control)...ONCE in a while (moderation)... and NOT feel guilty about it....because most of the rest of the time, you're making healthier choices. And you know what? You can have it again someday! Just KNOWING that, makes it easier to eat healthy the rest of the time!
Smile

Tip... idea
Try making a special night for going to a special resturant....ordering something you REALLY want (that you'd normally skip when you're "on a diet"). When your food arrives, ask for a take out container. Divide your meal before you even start eating and put the take out container aside. This way, you can eat something you will COMPLETELY enjoy...(remember to eat slowly,savor each bite & drink alot)...with automatic portion control! Go ahead...eat everything on your plate if you don't fill up before it's gone! It's okay! You've planned ahead! WOOHOO!
Now spend the next week...until you're next special outing....making some healthier choices and exersizing daily!
cooking walking
Back to top Go down

Lets talk about moderation for a moment....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Losing With P.R.I.D.E :: Lets Talk About P.R.I.D.E :: P - Portion Control-
Jump to: