Losing With P.R.I.D.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Losing With P.R.I.D.E

It's not a diet, It's a lifestyle!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Exercise routines...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Proudsister1

Proudsister1

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Exercise routines... Empty
PostSubject: Exercise routines...   Exercise routines... EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 9:38 am

I think it so motivating to develope an exercise routine... when the same people see me doing my work out everyday it makes me feel so proud of myself... I think they are surprised or impressed that I'm so committed and it makes me want to keep doing it even more :)
Back to top Go down
ProudSister2

ProudSister2

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Exercise routines...   Exercise routines... EmptyMon Feb 04, 2008 7:57 pm

I agree! That's why, for ME, it was the best thing I could do to join a gym! I like knowing that the people I see there all the time, are watching me get smaller! AND....it also keeps me going in my workout! Once I'm going on the treadmill, or whatever I'm doing, it keeps me going knowing people are watching. If I was at home working out, it's too easy to just say, "oh the heck with it...I'm too tired" and sit on the couch!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Proudsister1

Proudsister1

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Exercise routines...   Exercise routines... EmptySat Feb 09, 2008 11:14 am

That's what I'm sayin Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exercise routines...   Exercise routines... Empty

Back to top Go down

Exercise routines...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Losing With P.R.I.D.E :: Lets Talk About P.R.I.D.E :: E - Exercise... Daily!-
Jump to: