Losing With P.R.I.D.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Losing With P.R.I.D.E

It's not a diet, It's a lifestyle!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well...people WERE watching me today....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ProudSister2

ProudSister2

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Well...people WERE watching me today.... Empty
PostSubject: Well...people WERE watching me today....   Well...people WERE watching me today.... EmptySat Jan 26, 2008 9:30 pm

I know this is a strange topic for the I in pride....but here's the thing....

When I was dining out today, and I asked for a takeout container when the meal was delivered....and split my meal in half before I began eating....my lunch mate & the waitress noticed. It made me feel proud....

Also...while I was eating I took small bites...chewed slowly and savored it...therefore making myself look more appealing (as opposed to the way I USED TO shovel food in my mouth, that I barely tasted it!)

Have you ever noticed other people out in public that eat that way? (Or noticed yourself eating that way) Huge portions and just shoveling it in? It's NOT attractive!

So...slow it down! Enjoy it!

That being said...."image people are watching you" is based on that. Make it look appealing...not piggish! pig

Then you'll feel proud! jump for joy

Smile
Back to top Go down
Proudsister1

Proudsister1

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Well...people WERE watching me today.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well...people WERE watching me today....   Well...people WERE watching me today.... EmptySun Jan 27, 2008 7:19 am

That's really awesome, Laura!!! bravo bravo
And you didn't have to imagine people were watching you cuz they really were :) I bet you impressed them :)

I saw a rather large woman eating a huge burger while driving on my way to work yesterday and it wasn't pretty LOL I felt bad for her though... it didn't look like she was really enjoying it, just eating it.. and I could only imagine what other drivers were thinking when they saw her. I'm not being judgemental cuz I've been there and done that myself.. I just wished I could have talked to her to tell her there is a much better way :) It's so nice to actually enjoy what I eat now and the feelings that go along with losing with pride :) We need bumper stickers so we can tell the world of heavy people about our new lifestyle Smile
Back to top Go down

Well...people WERE watching me today....
Page 1 of 1