Losing With P.R.I.D.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Losing With P.R.I.D.E

It's not a diet, It's a lifestyle!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3/13/08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Proudsister1

Proudsister1

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-01-23

3/13/08 Empty
PostSubject: 3/13/08   3/13/08 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 7:19 pm

I need some new shoes... or sneakers.... I'm really beggining to dread walking cuz my feet hurt so bad while and after I do.... but I did it anyways Smile

How'd you do today? I had another good day and I did an unofficial weigh in and saw a 2 pound loss since last weigh in :)
Back to top Go down
ProudSister2

ProudSister2

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-01-20

3/13/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3/13/08   3/13/08 EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 8:01 pm

I'm with you on the sneaker thing! I went shopping for some not too long ago and even new ones were hurting my feet. Not sure what to do! tantrum

Good job on the good day!! bravo

Don't get hung up on the scale too much though....I'm a peaker too...but if you see it up a bit, don't freak! No matter how good we do, it WILL go up and down a little...but more down than up in the end Smile

I did good today too! I'm loving my eliptical workout....so much so that the treadmill doesn't seem like a good workout anymore. But, I still think it is. I think the variety is good so I'm going to make myself do it still....just probably not every other day like I thought lol

Keep it up seester! lifting
Back to top Go down

3/13/08
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Losing With P.R.I.D.E :: Get Motivated - Stay Motivated :: Daily Chit-Chat-
Jump to: