Losing With P.R.I.D.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Losing With P.R.I.D.E

It's not a diet, It's a lifestyle!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When the scale goes up, & you feel Doooownnn....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ProudSister2

ProudSister2

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-01-20

When the scale goes up, & you feel Doooownnn.... Empty
PostSubject: When the scale goes up, & you feel Doooownnn....   When the scale goes up, & you feel Doooownnn.... EmptySun Mar 09, 2008 3:57 pm

Lets face it....there WILL be times when we don't have a great week....life gets in the way from being as active as we need to be or putting us in situations where we might eat more than we should and we forget about our PRIDE steps....

The most important thing is to let it be okay and just keep going. Read the pride steps again if you need to....come here and chat it up....but keep going!

And not "tomorrow"...NOW. Never put it off until tomorrow because you feel you had a bad day today anyways...."so I'll just start again tomorrow"

Live like there IS no tomorrow. Live in the now!

I ate a little too much at lunch yesterday and I made myself go for a 30 minute walk just to try to balance it out a little....and it helped me to make better choices and stay on track the rest of the day.

walking
Back to top Go down
Proudsister1

Proudsister1

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: When the scale goes up, & you feel Doooownnn....   When the scale goes up, & you feel Doooownnn.... EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 9:27 pm

so true... I love that line "Live like there IS no tomorrow. Live in the now!"
Back to top Go down
ProudSister2

ProudSister2

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: When the scale goes up, & you feel Doooownnn....   When the scale goes up, & you feel Doooownnn.... EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 5:13 am

Thank you...I made it up all by myself Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the scale goes up, & you feel Doooownnn....   When the scale goes up, & you feel Doooownnn.... Empty

Back to top Go down

When the scale goes up, & you feel Doooownnn....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Losing With P.R.I.D.E :: Dining Out :: Tips for Success-
Jump to: