Losing With P.R.I.D.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Losing With P.R.I.D.E

It's not a diet, It's a lifestyle!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

3/6/08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ProudSister2

ProudSister2

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-01-20

3/6/08 Empty
PostSubject: 3/6/08   3/6/08 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 4:59 pm

Happy almost Friday! jump for joy

I can't wait until this work week is over! Of course, I'll probably have to work over the weekend anyways lol
A good friend of mine at work got let go this week...VERY unjustly!! (is that a word? LOL) and it's just totally got me in a funk! I'll miss him tantrum

But...on a brighter note, I had a good PRIDE kinda day. Ate right....got in my cardio. I really want to get back on the eliptical but they are ALWAYS full at the gym. And I don't have time to wait since I have to get home for Zach. Oh well, I'll keep trying....
Rolling Eyes

How was YOUR day?
Back to top Go down
Proudsister1

Proudsister1

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-01-23

3/6/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3/6/08   3/6/08 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2008 9:05 pm

Bummer about your friend at work :( You'll have to tell me what happened the next time I talk to you. Did you get my message about Cindy, by the way? :) Glad you had a day to be proud of :) I did too... I went to lunch with my friend Laura and we split a sandwich and fries... It was pretty cool cuz not only was it plenty for each of us (we both felt soooo full when we left) but it was pretty cheap that way... we left our waitress a good tip too cuz she kind of had that look on her face like "darn, little tip :( " when we told her we were going to share a lunch plate LOL :) After lunch I got my walk in at the mall when I parked at one and and slowly worked my way to the complete other end of the mall then realized I had to go pick up the kids from school... It took me 20 minutes to get back to my car and I was practically running LOL :)
Back to top Go down

3/6/08
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Losing With P.R.I.D.E :: Get Motivated - Stay Motivated :: Daily Chit-Chat-
Jump to: