Losing With P.R.I.D.E
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Losing With P.R.I.D.E

It's not a diet, It's a lifestyle!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

30 pounds gone FOREVER!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ProudSister2

ProudSister2

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-01-20

30 pounds gone FOREVER! Empty
PostSubject: 30 pounds gone FOREVER!   30 pounds gone FOREVER! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2008 6:41 pm

I'm so excited to continue this journey! I've just had a weigh-in Saturday and hit the 30 pounds gone FOREVER point!
So I decided to take some pictures and see if I could see a difference....
I do, do you?

The picture quality is NOT good...but it gives an idea anyways....

[img]30 pounds gone FOREVER! Collage1[/img]

Last edited by ProudSister2 on Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
binkiebabe

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-01-29

PostSubject: You can REALLY see a big difference!   30 pounds gone FOREVER! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 4:13 am

You look great, and it's very obvious to everyone around you that you're losing weight!

Plus, now you're wearing more form-fitting clothes all the time, and you can really see how well you're doing!

You go girl! flower

ps/this forum is AWESOME!!
Back to top Go down
ProudSister2

ProudSister2

PostSubject: Re: 30 pounds gone FOREVER!   30 pounds gone FOREVER! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2008 3:23 pm

Thanks binkiebabe LOL
Love the handle!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Proudsister1

Proudsister1

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-01-23

PostSubject: Re: 30 pounds gone FOREVER!   30 pounds gone FOREVER! EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 5:42 pm

Wow, Laura!!!!! That 30 pound loss REALLY shows!!! You're doing awesome... can't wait to see your next "now" picture :)

I'll post mine as soon as I get a chance :) I didn't pose for either picture though.. I'm not quite to the point where I like to have my pic taken so someone has to catch me off guard LOL :)
Back to top Go down
ProudSister2

ProudSister2

PostSubject: Re: 30 pounds gone FOREVER!   30 pounds gone FOREVER! EmptyWed Jan 30, 2008 6:01 pm

Thanks Seester!
hug

I look forward to seeing yours anyways! I KNOW we'll be able to see a difference with you too!!

Keep up the good work!
stepping
Back to top Go down
jlooney

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Lost 13 lbs...   30 pounds gone FOREVER! EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 6:23 pm

Since our first weigh-in at K-mart, I have lost 13 lbs. I did not meet the 2 lb minimum at all of the weigh-ins but I did loose weight each time. I am close to my goal of 15 lbs. 15 lbs may not seem like much but I am only 4'10" tall. I was up to 129.4 lbs. I wasn't that heavy when I was 9 months pregnant with my son. I was shocked I had gained that much weight.

What do I need help with? Keeping it off!!! I will do great during the summer when I can get out walk every day, but when winter comes...We live out in the country and joining a gym just isn't feesible for us, especially with gas at $3.50 per gallon. It helps me to be accountable to someone. Since starting in January, I have been logging my food and my exercise. When I eat something I shouldn't, I feel "guilty" and make myself go walk. We are building a new house and should be moved in by Oct. I hope to have a treadmill so I can keep up the exercising in the winter time.
Back to top Go down
ProudSister2

ProudSister2

PostSubject: Re: 30 pounds gone FOREVER!   30 pounds gone FOREVER! EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 6:33 pm

Sounds like you have a good plan....and 13 pounds is GREAT!

We'll all be here for you when you need that push! walking
Back to top Go down
jlooney

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-03-23

PostSubject: Re: 30 pounds gone FOREVER!   30 pounds gone FOREVER! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 7:23 am

I think your 40 lbs is wonderful! I hope we can all continue to encourage each other.
Back to top Go down
ProudSister2

ProudSister2

PostSubject: Re: 30 pounds gone FOREVER!   30 pounds gone FOREVER! EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 6:04 pm

Thank you!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30 pounds gone FOREVER!   30 pounds gone FOREVER! Empty

Back to top Go down

30 pounds gone FOREVER!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Losing With P.R.I.D.E :: Show & Tell :: Before & Now-
Jump to: